Saturday 8 February 2014

Recursions

    Assignment 1's due date is fast approaching. I looked at what we have to do for
assignment 1 and started out with thinking what to do for the automated part. It turned
out to be easier than I expected, however if you are worried about it, I suggest to get
a head start on it as soon as possible, as it does take a fair amount of thinking to
solve the last part.

    Overall, my thoughts on recursion are that it is definitely a difficult topic to
understand for several reasons. It is difficult to think of a solution in a way that it
is composed to several smaller, easier solutions to a big problem instead of just
thinking of a solution which solves a problem entirely in one instance. I was a bit
disappointed that there weren't any exercises for recursion, but the in-class problems
helped a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment