Sunday 30 March 2014

Test 2 thoughts

    Well, in my opinion, Test 2 was fair. It tested us on things which we should have mastered a while ago through assignment 1 and 2. The first question should have taken no time to figure out as it was a matter of understanding the concept of what a binary search tree and inorder traversal is, which is not too tricky. The rest of the questions were not too difficult either. The only tricky question was the one where you had to write is_plex. To be honest, I think both test 1 and test 2 should have been more challenging because I am pretty confident that the exam is going to be lot more difficult, if this exam is anything like the previous one. Last semester, I felt the difficulty of the course suddenly took a huge spike when I started writing the exam. It was ridiculously difficult compared to what we did during the term. Hopefully the difficulty scales a lot better with this exam, or at least if the future exams are this difficult, I would at least appreciate it if the term work is also close to the exam difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment